In case you are unfamiliar with fourfour media and what we do here, I’ll tell ya. We build awesome apps! Plain and simple. We love the painstaking process of building tools that make peoples lives easier or better or funner. (Especially funner!) Normally we build apps for clients such as the New York Stock Exchange or Crown Worldwide Moving to name a few of our most recent apps. These tools allow businesses to function more intelligently and create a way for them interact with their clients in a more personal way.
In case you haven’t heard of our own app called ClubDivot, let me break it down for ya. We are building a social app for golfers that enables them to schedule, book and organize tee times with their friends and co-workers online. We have been working on the design and overall structure for over a year, but we are SOOOO close to done we can taste it.
On ClubDivot Golfers can:
- Create their own private golf groups
- Schedule tee times for the group
- Book tee times online through our site
- Maintain an easy to use calendar to see all your upcoming games
- Meet new people
We have been hard at work on the app over the last few months and have made a lot of good changes and additions to the site. Here are the latest updates on ClubDivot
- Sign in using your social media user account, ie: Facebook login
- We have finalized the new design for the web application, the mobile app is next for an overhaul
- We are currently in negotiations with several booking engines to get our customers the best deals on tee times
- We have finalized our membership model. Good news golfers, we are using a freemium model which means you only pay for what you want.
Look for more updates to come out weekly as we near the finish line.